Fire Alarm Systems
- From fire system design to annual inspections, Allied Systems is a complete fire alarm system service and installation provider. Being locally operated for over 30 years, we are well versed in the local building codes and construction methods.
- Allied Systems offers a broad spectrum of fire products, from nationally recognized manufacturers, and can also service and monitor any existing system your site may already have installed.
- With clients ranging from large medical complexes to college universities, Allied Systems can meet your every fire system need.
Control Station Integration
- An integrated fire protection and life safety system combines the various individual systems that make up a building’s overall life safety approach. The integrated systems include many of the systems located in buildings today, such as fire alarm and detection systems, fire-suppression systems, smoke-control systems, emergency and standby power systems, security systems, and elevator controls. Integrated system testing tests the overall life safety/fire protection system for the facility as if it were operating as a single system.
- Allied Systems offers a complete solution for your sites' Monitoring Services needs. From basic fire and intrusion alarm monitoring to remote video monitoring, Allied can cover all of your site specific needs. Contact us to request a free monitoring service quote.
- Allied Systems offers full fire system inspections service. Experienced staff have decades of combined experience in annual inspections and repairs. Also, we offer very competitive monthly rates. Contact one of Allied's sales staff today to discuss how they can become your total fire system service provider.
- Locally more and more facility designs are calling for integrated Intrusion, Fire, and Surveillance systems. Many times you’ll hear the word Integration thrown about but few truly understand what these types of systems demand. Allied is proud to be a local leader in integrating facility systems for the Louisiana area. With scalable product solutions by premier manufacturers, you can rest assured your facilities system budget will be spent the most effectively for longevity and future service ability. Contact an Allied sales representative today to talk about your sites system integration needs and find out how to make your required building systems work together to build added value for you as the end user.